Committed to Safety and Training!
- Ongoing training, including an annual class, to keep our team of highly skilled and safe operators updated on all the latest boring techniques
- Additional in-depth courses taught by equipment manufacturing representatives
- Advanced training to tackle a wide variety of challenging situations and conditions (i.e. solid rock, clay, sand, etc.)
- Committed to safe operations, we mitigate risk by locating all existing utility crossings and parallel utilities before drilling
- Additional self-imposed safety requirements like our Knowledge of Surroundings Policy to expose existing utilities when crossing within five feet
- Sophisticated technologies like vacuum excavation to locate laterals and prevent penetration